Sunday, March 20, 2011

What could have been...


Ever since I came to art school and long before it, friends and family alike have told me that Hitler was a failed artist.  It would have been annoying after awhile if I wouldn't mind running a country or two.
So anyway.  I made Hitler the artist he could have been.
I added the beret, palette, paintbrush, gave me him a new hand to hold the paintbrush, 2.3 peace flags, and the dove.  The hand was the hardest part because the original hand had really dark shadows and it was hard to imitate them without making the hand look fake.  After awhile I just wanted to paint the hand myself.  Spent way too long looking for an easel but in the end I got to use the peace flags instead.  Softened the paintbrush and intensified the shadow under the palatte since class.

No comments:

Post a Comment